Search No More...
We can HELP!
We do this by providing free faith based peer counseling by men to men ages 18 and above who want to be heard, to heal and to gain personal growth. The Adam Center is intentionally designed to create an environment where non-judgmental listening, sharing, encouragement and prayer support take place.
Check out the wide amount of services that the Adam Center offers. Information contained throughout our website that will appeal to men across the all boundaries.
Services - Click here to read more information about services and how to schedule them.
EVENTS - Click here to read more information about events that are coming up on our calendar.
Our services are accomplished through:
- Peer counseling: one to one sessions with trained volunteer peer counselors.
- Studies and groups on topics impacting that are impactful and helpful to men.
“We’ve been there”
Here is a sample list of areas that our counselors work with men to help them find their way back to a place so they can discover their true purpose in life.
If you are concerned about any of these issues, please contact us for support.
- Abuse: physical, emotional, sexual, rape, spiritual
- Boundaries and life style choices
- Childlessness: infertility, adoption
- Death: Wife, child, parent, close friend
- Eating Disorders
- Fears & Phobias
- Jail: families of inmates, inmate before & after release
- Illness and disability: long term and terminal
- Parenting: small children, teenagers, empty nest, single parenting, older parents
- Relationships: Wife, parent, partner, children, co-worker, friends
- Sexuality or pornography
- Spirituality: personal image of God
- Suicide or cutting
- Long term wounds from childhood
- Other issues men face